Updated 2.24.2022 *Be sure to check back often as we will be updating and reassessing as the COVID-19 situation changes.
Indoor Worship Policies:
Indoor Worship Policies:
- One side of the church will have socially distanced seating; the other side will not.
- Sign up to reserve a socially distanced seat.
- In accordance with the City of Raleigh's Ordinance change face coverings are optional in worship beginning March 6th, 2022.
- Those with positive COVID-19 test results should Worship Online.
- If you are sick or have temperature, please worship Online.
- Offering plate available, but not passed.
- Individually wrapped snacks available after worship in the Fellowship Area.
- Hymnals & Bibles unavailable.
- Water fountains unavailable.
- Cleaning/disinfecting hard surfaces and touch areas after each service.
- Communion available following worship on 2nd & 4th weekends of the month, or by appointment.
Ways God Keeps Us Safe
God is in control. Psalm 46:10 | "Be still, and know that I am God."
God loves us and promises to help us. Isaiah 41:10 | "Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
God promises there will be trouble in the world, and he promises to be with us through it. Isaiah 43:1-3 | "Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior."
God promises to use all things for our good. Romans 8:28 | "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."
God cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7 | "Cast all your anxiety on [God] because he cares for you."
God wants to use us to reflect his love to others. Matthew 5:14,16 | "You are the light of the world... let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and praise their Father in heaven."
Two great resources for you:
Praying through a Pandemic (from our sister church, Illumine, Seattle)
Coronavirus: Coming out of the Crowd (a fantastic devotional blog written by Jonathan Bourman of Peace Lutheran in Aiken)
May God bless all of you with health, strength, and productivity this week, as you work to share his love with a world that needs it now more than ever.
Pastor Phil & Gethsemane's Leadership